St. Patrick’s Day is around the corner and so is a new specially themed 2 week update that will give some really neat prizes! Barter with Brian (similar to the Sheriff) for Good Luck Coins and exchange them in the “Luck Store” for several items that give nice bonuses… including a “spinner” wheel! An all new feature for this 2 week long event includes the opportunity to play “Mr. Fortune.” New Free gift will be a wax seal… don’t forget to update your wish list! NOTE: This is a seasonal 2 week update, and once it is gone, it is gone… this is special and will NOT be available to you later. Repeat… if you decide NOT to participate, it will NOT be available later!
Unreleased Quests… <—– click here
New Lucky Collection
We will be using our Summer Kitchen, Textile Workshop, Kitchen, Smithy, Foundry and Workshop for this Part 1 update.
Meet Brian… He is who we will be bartering crafted items in exchange for Good Luck coins! As with several updates we have had already… (Sheriff, Halloween, French Artist) Brian will ask you for RANDOM crafted items. he may ask for the same item several times in a row… But he won’t ask for anything else until you give him what he wants (or skip the item with bucks… but don’t waste your bucks skipping, lol!) Items included are a Green Hat, Keg of Gold, Green Drink, Rainbow Cake, Gold Horseshoe, Green Cake and Green Thread. Remember… The Hardest to make items give the most Good Luck coins and are usually what people get stuck on…
TIP: Hard boards require the Sturdy Rope… and that means more FUR and HORSE HAIR so keep em pumping, and if you are low on gold nuggets, start crafting pickaxes… you will need gold nuggets in 2 of the recipes, plus to trade for Fruit presses that will also be needed. Colored Powder and Fabric can be crafted ahead as well as planting Grapes. How much is required??? It all depends how many rewards you want and the cost of the rewards!!!
Brian may ask for: Green Hat
Keg of Gold
Green Drink (picture coming soon)
Gold Horseshoe (picture coming soon)
Green Cake (Picture coming soon)
New recipe Information .. in the Kitchen
Workshop: Green Dye
Smithy: Gold Horseshoe
Summer Kitchen: Green Drink
Textile Workshop: Green Hat
Foundry: Keg of Gold
These are the Items you can trade the Good Luck Coins for in the good luck market. (click the clover icon in the top left of your game to get to the special market!)
- Cauldron with Gold Gives: Wax seal, Good Luck Collection item, coins and experience.
- Piano gives: Wheel of Fortune (spinner game)
- Parrot in Cage gives: Colored Powder,Good Luck Collection item, coins and experience.
- Jumping Hat gives: Fabric, Good Luck Collection item, Coins and Experience.
- Brilliant Clover gives: Lucky Collection item, Coins and Experience.
- Festive Stall gives: Good Luck coin, Lucky Collection item, Coins and Experience.
- Green House gives: Strong Board, Good Luck Collection item, Coins and Experience.
- More Energy: Reduces the time it takes for energy to be restored to your bar to 1 energy every 2 minutes. (right now it takes 3 minutes)
Mr. Fortune Game <—— Click here for more information