The Valley is a new Territory that has plenty of Wood trees and stumps! It seems a bit similar to the Stock Exchange. No timed elements are involved! We will be working towards trading items for silver coins, and then using the silver coins to buy items in the Northern Tavern. 3 items are buildings that after they are built, will give silver coins. Make sure you have enough Shares and Gold Nuggets, and also, enough Ice and Spices!! Don’t forget to put Ice and Spices on your wish list 😉
Here is a shot of a bit of the new Territory with the buildings and new trees!
This little area north is called a buffer zone… not sure if the name will change when it gets released to facebook!
This area is locked until you make the payment in 1 of 2 ways. Pay with gold, or pay with a land warrant bought in the stock exchange for 50 shares.
The Forester’s House is already on your land when you enter. No building requirements! Here you will trade for items and mostly silver coins that you will use for purchase in the Northern Tavern.
Northern Tavern Trading information: In the Northern Tavern you will trade silver coins for items that give rewards.
Small Hut Building Stage
- The Ice Chest gives similar rewards like the Prize post package traded in the Stock Exchange.
- The Small hut will give a silver coin after it is built, but we don’t have the building requirements at this time.
- Medium Hut will give 2 Silver Coins after it is built. We do not have the building requirements at this time.
- Stuffed Bears give Mint, Warm Wool, and Wool Collection.
- Set of Bellows: Not sure of Building requirements… but gives Leather and Wool Collection.
- Snowy Tree gives a Saw and Winter Collection.
- Large Hut will give 3 Silver Coins when built. Not sure of building requirements.
I believe that in time, other items to trade silver coins for will be added, just like with the Stock Exchange. I could be wrong, but this seems so much like how the Stock Exchange works, that this may be the “winter” exchange 😉
Kitchen: Fruit Drink Recipe
Herb Tea Recipe
Smithy: Sharp Instruments Recipe
Textile Workshop: Fur Cape Recipe
Workshop: Wood Beams Recipe
Adventurer’s Club: Large Sled Recipe
Sharp Blade Recipe
Here are the 9 quests that you will see but posted in no particular order
Road to the North
Things to Settle
Friendship With a Forester
Work in the Cold
The Other Side